The potentiostat Model 2559, newest instrument of the potentiostats Amel series, can operate both as potentiostat that galvanostat with 9 current range, from 1 nA to 100 mA fs, and is particularly suited for ultra sensitive measurements, where currents are very low in the pico Ampere order or for field measurements due to its portability.
- It can be powered either by the powerline, with an appropriate power supply, or by a 12 V battery
- Built in an aluminum container which makes it particularly rugged.
- Given its small footprint is easily transportable so it can also be used for measurements in the field.
- It can be easily closed in the Faraday cage for very sensitive measures to interference of the power line.
- It can be connected to the PC via USB cable and thanks to the new VApeak software, has the ability to make different types of measures for both the electrochemical (batteries, electrode materials, corrosion) that electroanalysis (quantitative analysis for standard additions or with external standard).
- Possibility of performing impedance measurements using appropriate external interface specification
|PAD||pulsed amperometric detection,|
|DSA||double step amperometry|
|DSV||double step potentiometry|
|LSV||linear scan voltammetry|
|ACV||alternate current voltammetry|
|NPV||normal pulse voltammetry|
|DNV||differential normal pulse voltammetry|
|DPV||differential pulse voltammetry|
|DAV||differential alternate pulse voltammetry|
|SWV||square wave voltammetry|
|GCY||galvanic cyclic voltammetry|
|GLV||galvanic linear scan voltammetry|
|Stripping||ACS||alternate current stripping|
|DPS||differential pulse stripping|
|LSS||linear scan stripping|
|SWS||square wave stripping|
|DNS||normal differential pulse stripping|
|PSA||potentiometric stripping analysis|
|CCSA||constant current stripping analysis|