AMEL has developed is own Frequency Responce Analyser, the brand new Z-PULSE model 2700.
Battery and Materials Testing
• Investigation and characterization of supercapacitors and rechargeable batteries.
• Corrosion studies.
• Development of high-performance metal films.
• Characterization of semiconducting materials.
• Quality control in material and electronic industry.
• Characterization of biosensors and active molecular sites.
• Energy storage and electrochemical conversion.
• Basic electrochemistry of rechargeable batteries.
• Corrosion and corrosion protection.