A multipurpose, versatile Voltammetric software for the analytical chemist
VA_peak is our software package designed for the new Amel4330 voltammetric analyzer. Older electroanalytical instruments (Amel 433) with USB/RS232 interface are supported. Especially designed by analytical chemists for analysts and chemists, VA_peak is the ideal solution for both routine and research work, combining ease-of-use with the most advanced analytical features :
- All electrochemical (voltammetric, potentiometric, amperometric) techniques
- Phase-selective, lock-in detection for ac voltammetry
- pH and temperature measurement directly in the cell
- Manual and Automatic modes of operation
- Integrated data processing and analysis
- Automatic peak / sigmoid and height / area detection
- Quantitative analysis
- Background subtraction
- Linear and non-linear baselines
- Advanced data treatment (math, integration/differentiation, spike removal, digital LP,BP,HP filters, smoothing functions)
- Full control of external accessories (rotating disk electrodes, flow pumps, dispensers, etc.)
- Data import from instruments of different company
- All kind of electrodes allocated on a unique stand.
All features are already built-in; no external or optional modules are required for full operations!
VA_peak is a brand new product and is free of charge for registered Amel users. It is fully Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7 compatible; Linux and MacOS versions are under development. Additional releases will be uploaded and are available for registered customers.